COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND DATA (PRIVACY ACT) STATEMENT
The following statements are made in accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. 552a): The Risk Management Agency (RMA) is authorized by the Federal Crop Insurance Act (7 U.S.C. 1501-1524) or other Acts, and the regulations promulgated thereunder, to solicit the information requested on documents established by RMA, or by approved insurance providers (AIPs), that have been approved by the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation (FCIC), to deliver Federal crop insurance. The information is necessary for AIPs and RMA to operate the Federal crop insurance program, determine program eligibility, conduct statistical analysis, and ensure program integrity. Information provided herein may be furnished to other Federal, State, or local agencies, as required or permitted by law, law enforcement agencies, courts or adjudicative bodies, foreign agencies, magistrate, administrative tribunal, AIPs contractors and cooperators, Comprehensive Information Management System (CIMS), congressional offices, or entities under contract with RMA.
For insurance agents, certain information may also be disclosed to the public to assist interested individuals in locating agents in a particular area. Disclosure of the information requested is voluntary. However, failure to correctly report the requested information may result in the rejection of this document by the AIP or RMA in accordance with the Standard Reinsurance Agreement between the AIP and FCIC, Federal regulations, or RMA-approved procedures and the denial of program eligibility or benefits derived therefrom. Also, failure to provide true and correct information may result in civil suit or criminal prosecution and the assessment of penalties or pursuit of other remedies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you visit this website, we may collect usage information to help us understand how our website is navigated and used. This data does not include any personal information about you and is used only to measure and improve the effectiveness of our website.
We use session cookies, persistent cookies and Google Analytics.
Session cookies: Session cookies allow this website to link the various actions of a user during a browser session, including which pages the user visited before visiting this one. Session cookies expire when the browser session ends.
Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, storing information about the preferences or actions of the user across a site.
In addition to the above cookies used by our website, cookies and other similar technologies may be deployed on websites hosted by third parties which this website provides links e.g. for published webcasts or written material. We cannot be held responsible for the use by those sites of cookies or similar technology.
We do not add your name to mailing lists unless you specifically request that we do so. We do not share, sell, lease or rent our mailing or customer lists to third parties. We may, however, use third parties to help us administer email alerts. If personally identifiable information (e.g., name, address, email address or telephone number) is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in strictest confidence. We also continually assess new technology for protecting customer information.
Global Ag respects your right to verify, amend and challenge the veracity of your personal data. If you have any concerns about this privacy statement or wish to review your personal data, please contact us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
This website and its content is copyright of Global Ag – © Global Ag Insurance Services LLC, 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The term ‘Global Ag’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Global Ag Insurance Services LLC, the owner of this website whose registered office is 45 E River Park Place West, Suite 601; Fresno, CA 93720. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of California.